Friday 30 April 2010

spring summer fragrances : Moringa shower gel

Ok so we know its spring and summer is getting here slowly and since we don't get much sun around here I would like to think I could buy it in a bottle, and thats what I found when I bought Bodyshop Moringa shower gel ,sunshine in a bottle!

The smell is so lovely and refreshing but also sweet without making you feel sick (like Miss Dior cherie) and the light yellow tint the gel has just adds that extra summer feel to it.

I can't help but feel that I am using a very expensive product and I think it is down to the actual scent of the Moringa flower it has a very high end product smell slightly perfumish, and although this brand is usually considerd a bit of a luxury for £6.00 its a good treat but without breaking the bank and still experience a little extravagance.

No comments: