Tuesday 27 April 2010

Oh look its a makeup and clothing haul !

yes yes I have been quiet for a few days buts that becasue I had a little retail therapy to ease the pressure off due to my hectic exam/revision madness.


I went to a few places Wallis, Boots, H&M, Next (I love Next), Primark (Its got good stuff there!) and Superdrug.  :)

Since the spring summer season is starting I felt the need to get a maxi dress which is essential for the summer you look all glam and pretty but you don't have to wear much and for me thats a good thing. I also wanted some black or brown sandles that I would be able to wear with anything, however I managed to pop in a few other tiems too along the way :)

We shal start with makeup stuff becasue I think clothes are more of a personal prefrence than makeup so if your not into fashion then you can just stop reading when all the makeup stuff is over so without further ado...




Ever dreamed of having that really cool brush that Michelle Phan uses in
her videos ( you know the essence of beauty one!) well now is
your chance

17 Lashes (£1.50)!
Girls with attitude lashes (weird neon thing goin on but I'll sort it out)


Barry M 92 Dazzle Dust (Aqua Gold)
Barry M nail polish Pale pink
 Bodyshop slanted Brush



Bodyshop Aloe Lip treatment


Ok so the makeup stuff is out of the way on with the clothes!


Next sandals 


Loose blouse from Primark
 Cream Cardigan Primark


and the best....
A maxi Dress!
H&M dress
beautiful ruffle top

Maxi dress from Wallis!


And there you have it a long long haul I hope you enjoyed it let me know in the comments below if you like me doing clothing hauls 

Houda x

No comments: