Saturday 3 April 2010

Ojon Hair Restorative Treatment


Hey everyone!

Yet another post has come to mind, I had to review this product for you guys, Ojon is a brand I have been using for about 3 years now I have used there shampoos hair and body treatments and their amazing dry shampoo.

The product that tops them all is the hair restorative treatment a hair rejuvenator which is an oil that has solidified, and when comes into contact with body heat it melts into a smooth oil. This is extracted from the nut of the Ojon tree and belongs to the Tawira tribe known as the "people of beautiful hair".

My mum actually bought this for us to use, I was a bit sceptical only because im a bit lazy when it comes to leaving things in my hair but since it was recommended to use over night in a towel I jumped to the chance.

So what you do is you take a scoop out with the little comb scoop thing and put in your palms untill it becomes an oil, then you just put it through your hair generously, although normally I always use a little more then one scoop lol. Anyway when I woke up the next day and washed it off my hair was shining like mad and my sister was chasing me asking me what happend to my hair!

It felt so soft and no tangles at all I just kept running my fingers through it, but you must remember that its a treatment so you should do it about every two weeks or when you feel your hair needs a moisture soak, but since I dye my hair I tend to use it every week wrapped in clingfilm and a towel.

P.S not for the vain lol



Houda x

No comments: