Tuesday 6 April 2010

Papaya natural skin mask


Hey everyone I hope you are all well, I have been so busy doing courseworks and cleaning up the house with my mum lol, and the fact that my dad has taken the camera does not help me lol, but with my laptop as my friend I have been adding to my blog every other day as a treat.

So as spring has broken in very quietly I felt like giving my face a bit of a lift so I thought a Papaya mask would go well with spring since its a summery fruit, now I'm not a big fan on the taste but I'll eat it its just not WOW for me I prefer mangoes if you know what I mean. The main reason why I chose Papaya is that my face has been so dry and spotty at the moment since I came back from my lovely trip to the country side, and although I was breathing in fresh air all the time my skin was suffering due to lack of water. ( You might ask why I wasn't drinking enough water) well its because we had to go on a million site visits and I didn't want to be the girl who wets herself at the site with no toilets so only drank the minimum and now and paying for it.

As for the mask the Papaya fruit has special enzymes that gently peel the skin and results in a softer more radiant face, it also contains Vitamin C and A and Potassium. The enzyme inside Papaya called Papain is also an anti-inflammatory and is used in small dosages after surgery.

How to make the mask?

Get one Papaya fruit (if you live in Mexico or Central America you should have no problem finding this) and add a little tablespoon of oatmeal( to act as an exfoliator) and stick it in the blender add more oatmeal if you want and then apply all over your face and sit for 15 minutes and soake up the goodness.

I recommend you use it once a week to keep your skin healthy and glowing, but as this contains peeling properties don't over do it and make sure to put on at least SPF15 of at least 20 minutes before you go out.

There you go people a lovely natural mask that won't be full of chemicals and smells really good too

Houda

No comments: