Saturday 17 April 2010

Eye of the Day :) EOTD

I felt really summery today even though it's still spring and we rarely get summer here in london, although our past summers have been really hot so im hopefull, anyway I was pondering across my make up and first decided I would wear a light taupe colour on my lids and some liner but then I got a little carried away and started adding some brown and smoking it up a little, and then I found my self grabing for my MAC eyeshadow in woodwinked and thought to my self
"I've had created the ultimate arabian evening out look" but one that can also be worn in the day and I love it so much I will definately do a tutorial on it when my exams finish.


Heres a few pics for a taster!


  This is how it looked in the morning light :)

and then at night with a slightly sleepy eye lol


and there you go x

Love Houda

 xxxxxxxx

No comments: