Thursday 1 April 2010

Bobbi Brown Skin foundation SPF 15 Review


Hey everyone!!!
So Im back from lovely Devon I had to go on a Uni trip in adverse weather conditions but I managed it yay!!!!!

I have to start by saying that Bobbi Brown makes the best foundations available, not only are there so many different types out there, but also a rainbow of shades for almost everyone.

I had been craving to get my hands on a bottle of the new foundation and I finally did!! I got mine at selfridges in the shade beige (3) for refrence im NC30 for MAC.

Now about the look of it on my face, well lets just say people don't believe im wearing any foundation at all, which is amazing since I rarely wear any foundation I often just go to my Bare minerals.

The colour matches me perfectly and is so easy to apply I only use a little at a time, but it goes along way. The covarage is medium to light but that is perfect for me there is nothing more awful than looking like a different person with a full covering foundation, I mean it's so obvious that someone is wearing foundation when it is that thick or (full).

Don't forget that your own skin always looks best, I don't even wear it all over my face only in the off colour areas.

The lasting texture is a dewy/matt look, so it is good for oily skin, I could leave the house without setting it but I tend to touch my face alot during the day so I set it with Bare minerals mineral veil and off I go.

The reason why I love it so much is that it looks just like my skin but better so it does live up to its name as skin foundation.

In general I would definately purchase this again but im eager to try out NARS sheer glow foundation.

Houda x

No comments: