Thursday 25 March 2010

Best Facial cleanser ever!


Hey everyone!

Since I havn't been posting many videos due to uni stress Iv taken up writing on my blog, I like it because I can say as much as I want and not have to edit anything out lol.

Anyway lets get on to the cleanser, my mum initially bought this for me because I was becoming a bit lazy with taking my makeup off, especially after uni I would sometimes sleep with it on or use the rubbish bodyshop one. So Iv been using it since then for about a year and its great! I use it on my lazy days and feel confident that all my makeup is off.

Not only does it smell gorgeous like fresh roses or something, but it cleans really well and leaves my skin soft without any residue. I just pour a little bit on a cotton pad and wipe away, its so refreshing!

I got mine from QVC and the good thing is that if it irritates your skin you can send it back within 30 days and get your money back! but I doubt you will since you will just love it!

Houda

No comments: