Thursday 25 March 2010

How to wash your brushes properly!


So I posted a Video on My channel showing how I think is the best most affective way to way keep them dry I got lovely comments and I felt that most people liked the Idea, but I forgot to add how I wash them silly me, now I know that the lovely michelle phan posted a video where she explains that she uses a mixture of olive oil and anti-bacterial washing up liquid.

Now thats good if you have the time to to mix things up in a plate but as a lazy student I really can't be botherd sometimes lol, but that doesnt mean I want a duster all over my face when Im applying my makeup soooooo I just use some anit-bacterial hand wash !

Why I hear you say?

Well because an anti-bacterial handwash not only has the cleansing properties that kill bateria and germs, it also contains moisturisers to moisturise hands and keep them soft.

So if your not rich on time, then just use an anti baterial handwash it will save you time and keeps yout brushes soft!

Houda

No comments: