Sunday 2 May 2010

next best thing to chanel

I have always wanted a chanel quilted bag and every time I saw one I would wish it was mine sad I know, but I think its just the fact its got that padded or quilted affect that makes it look so classy and expensive and the double c's that seal it at the front  add that extra chic feel to it.

So as I stumbled across this fine beauty at Dorothy Perkins and I thought "oh my god how cute is this bag" I was impressed with the quality, so sturdy and not a tad bit tackiy, I know that chanel copy cats have been around for a while now especially the River Island ones in a larger size but I couldn't stand their chavy approach to that style by slapping on 2 big Rs and the fact that nearly everysingle girl at uni was fascinated by them was just alien to me.

Although its not actually quilted the thickly woven effect makes it look like a quilted bag and the chains with the leather running through it just adds that stylish twist that I've been looking for,  I just love this bag to bits!

No comments: