Tuesday 4 May 2010

Wishlist: Aldo Monin Camel Caged Heels

Yet another Item to add to my wishlist (im not all makeup! I have another addiction, Fashion!) yes Im afraid to say that I have been lingering over these for a while and I just adore them they are trendy but at the same time their timeless and when you're a fashion addict you don't want to shop like mad but you want to adjust your taste to something you can wear for more than just a season I mean come on who can afford that these days?

I have always thought and tried to stick my  rule of fashion, that is to buy clever peices that probably won't go out of fashion or that you can style differently if the trend is changing, then you don't have the urge to conform to what the industires can sometimes push you into, and drive you a little bankrupt, now these babies arn't cheap but they are also not £350 either but for £50 I think they would worth it, but enough of me for now do you think that this a cool peice of leg candy ?

Houda x

No comments: