Tuesday 4 May 2010

Wish list: les tissages de chanel blush duo tweed effect

I have been collecting a few items that I want for this summer or in general and I have added them to a thing called a wish list ( you know stuff I wish for!) And to start of my list I chose Chanel's les tissages de chanel Blush duo in ( tweed effect pink) I love the beautiful tweed effect with the tiny shimmers in it .
Im actually excited about this product because im familiar with how their blushes are my first blush  was chanel Joues contraste in Caprice and I got it at selfridges, and I have it till this day.However I dont think they sell that colour now but Oh how I loved it and still do, and even though it was £20 or so it was so worth it I can't believe I've had it this long looks like a mini mineralise skin finish doesn't it ?
Joues contraste in Caprice
The finish is on the shimmery side but you get this nice sheen with it thats not over powering like say NARS Orgasm.

Lets hope this comes off the wish list and in haul post one day ey!

Houda x

No comments: