Sunday 9 May 2010

MAC Pret a papier sneak ramble

 I wish mac had actually made the packaging look more like the right pic :(

So you may ir may not know MAC has a new collection out which is by far the most exciting collection I have seen, you may think "what is she on about its such a muted collection" but don't give in to what people are saying there are a lot of products which really stood out for me and probably makes me not want to buy anymore MAC till autumn or winter ( I heard that MAC is going to come out with a Disney inspired collection, how fun would that be definatley a collectors thing), anyway as I was saying the chromagraphic pencils in foundation shades are amazing! im sick of using white eyeliner to highlight or line my lip on the outer part, but these beauties are a must have and will last forever. But what really stood out for me was the Originality nail laquer so amazing its like bronze gold but not tacky almost like fine fine glitter on your nails.

However the eyeshadows wern't so amazing for me I mean lately I havn't been feeling the love to MAC's eyeshadows especially after I discovered INGLOT whom I lovem I mean come on MAC sell there eyeshadows for £11 and I think £8.50 for refills and being a student I think Hmmm maybe I don't spend my grant on makeup that I don't really need or makeup that can be replaced (with the exception of velux pearl shades and L.E Star flash shades they are to die for) and save a little.

So stay tuned for my little haul and to show you how much I love my readers I havn't even opened them to try on or play with so I can take good pics because we all know how yuck it is when bloggers post pics of their hauled makeup used, it kinda takes away the excitment .

Houda x

No comments: