Monday 25 October 2010

Pick me up treats!

I have been  ill for about 2 weeks now cold coughs and now soar throats! I have also noticed how a few other bloggers have been ill too, so I picked up a few things to cheer me up.

I was also really annoyed this week from the London Underground and being squashed into people I'm embarrassing moments as a consequence :(, I actually never really get bothered or annoyed with the tube it gets a little packed but I had never needed to miss 5 trains! but oh well its London enough rambling lets get on with the stuff!

FYI these photos are taken with my Samsung Galaxy S it takes really good photos but is really sensitive to movement so can look a little fuzzed and I can't find my camera at the moment so please bare with me :)


I popped into Republic at westfield and I checked out their sale it was ok I tend ti find good things there but ever since I left working at Superdrug last year I haven't been there in a while I found a nice loose peach cardigan that has that waterfall effect and this pair of earrings that weren't on sale but they had a 20% discount so I had to have them they called out for me!

I love these soooooooooo much!!

I have to say having a blocked nose isn't the most pleasing feeling so I got the Olbas nose inhaler and it helped me I used nose sprays nearly every time I get a cold or flu and its really bad because I end up using it too much the keelnix balsam menthol tissues have helped too so all is going ok.

I also tried Neal's Yard for the first time ever and I have to say that they are by far one of the best brands I have ever come across and I full review will be up soon about the Orange flower Facial oil and my current skin care routine so stay tuned for that!

Lastly I was craving a really nice red nail polish and I remember trying my cousins one but in this really pale pink and I loved the texture, finish and how long it lasted and after wearing it for a week it is the best nail polish No streaking, long lasting, opaque and the shade is perfect! 
 
FYI : It lasted through a shower using exfoliating gloves and it didn't chip!

It looks a little darker than real life but its dark enough to look classy and bright enough to be nice and warm looking :)

What have you guys bought in the bitter cold weeks ?



No comments: