Tuesday 19 October 2010

Urban Decay Naked palette

Allow me to say I LOVE this palette! I rarely give in to hypes because I don't trust the reviews or what people say but this time the way people reviewed it I thought to my self "oh just try it!" so I popped into Debenhams and it was mine I was thinking to get it for a while as I do with most of my makeup since I hate to regret that I bought anything especially when they are expensive.


Texture:
They are very pigmented, soft and come off the palette onto the brush with ease you don't need to dig the palette like some eyeshadow palettes, I find with this you need to be carfefull that you dotn pick up too much which is great since I don't really want to spend time packing on the eyeshadow!

Lasting power:
Great lasting power the colours stay vibrant and as silky looking as they did in the morning 


Overall verdict:
I love every colour in this collection I love how I can have so many flattering and usefull colours infront of me that suit each other I have been trying colour combinations that I never really would.

I also save time in the moring I just mix anything together and it all looks good I sometimes waste time thinking what I should do that day, looking through my eyeshadow stash and loose time in application.

I recommend this to anyone who has no time to do makeup in the morning and they have to go work/uni or anything where yo don't want to look over done but not all barefaced :)

Swatches:


Have you guys tried the Naked Palette I love it and hope to repurchase it its good value for money dont bother with MAC I have converted!

No comments: