Sunday 24 October 2010

My lucky ten!

 Hey everyone been a busy week for me :( but I thought I would give you my lucky ten a few things I like to do my self to keep me motivated, down to earth and an all round person :)

Be proud of what god gave you
Appreciate what you have in your life don't look at other people
Don't  hold grudges
Don't let other people effect you negatively
Take a chance with your family they are always going to be connected to you
Get rid of people who don't appreciate your growth, your innovation, your creativity
Accept other people's criticism------it may help you in the long term
Give other people a chance to change and let them realise what is wrong or right
Be healthy explore fruits and veg that you like you don't have to eat celery!
Don't label people as ugly if you think they are that's your opinion its not the truth try and find their beauty or something that makes them good see past the face and the body they may change your life physically, academically or emotionally


What are your lucky ten rules that you go bye?

No comments: