Friday 8 October 2010

weekly likings

So for the past few weeks I have been using these products since my skin has been a bit bad and it needed some TLC and I also recently discovered a rather pretty perfume.



This the famous is Liz Earle Superbalm Concentrate I have used this before and I had a scar on my brow bone from a hair plucking session that went bad! I was so worried about the scar staying there but sure enough I used this religiously and it healed the horrid scar.

However this time its I needed to use it to heal a few spot scars that just wouldn't go away! I tired loads and I found this at the bottom of my draw and remembered how much I loved it

So in the process if healing my skin I wanted to prevent new spots coming out so I have been using this little sample of SBC propolis gel which is an extract from pollen the lady on QVC said this is what baby bees eat when they are born so its like honey and has antibacterial properties but without the stickiness :)


And Finally just a new perfume from the Bodyshop and its part of the "Love Etc"  range and it smells like a really expensive perfume. I love how small it is and how I can take it to university and not worry about it :)




What are your weekly likings?


No comments: