Wednesday 13 October 2010

A lipstick to remember.....

As some of you may know (If you follow me on twitter) I purchased my first Chanel Lipstick EVER! from the Coco Rouge collection as my present to me for eid, I was actually  going mad to get it and actually dreamed about it once I know, im so sad and clearly need help :( but seriously these lipsticks are most amazing thing I have ever tried in all my makeup madness! I have tried a few and I did love Bare Minerals lipsticks and the odd MAC I loved any cremsheen and Lustre lipstick and thought the world of them until now.



Let the words "lipstick cream Truffle" explain the texture of the lipstick when I swatched it at selfridges I was soooo giddy to get it my sister said I wouldn't even be this excited if I was meeting a celebrity LOL I felt like I was getting my reward for all the hard work I put it for my exams and I was dying to get it.



I cannot describe how much I love this words would not even live up to its status! but I will tell you that the texture is so light I actually forget that I'm wearing it, I don't even get the slow drying affect that lipsticks have its just superb.

 aahh pure lovelyness!
The colour is in shade Mademoiselle and its the shade that Vanessa Paradis is wearing in the ad I actually searched "chanel lipstick Vanessa paradis" and somehow I found an article telling me that she is wearing Mademoiselle.




I can't wait to buy my next one and have vowed not to buy anything else unless it feels like this so my next buy will probably be the rouge pur couture lipsticks by YSL.

Has anyone tired any Rouge Coco lipsricks or any Chanel ones?


No comments: