Saturday 2 October 2010

bourjoi lip tints

I don't normally wear bright lips mainly because it doesn't really make sense to wear it with my scarf but when I go to out with my family to people's houses or to any family places I like to doll it up abit! I also was never the type of person to wear lipstick, for some reason I hated the feeling of something on my lips it just made me feel really icky! All that slowly changed when my makeup blogging and YT madness increased I thought to my self I must be able to wear lipstick or gloss to look complete or else it looks like something is missing, so as soon as a good collection from MAC came out in my case the liberty of London collection I ran to MAC and bought not one not 2 but 3 lipsticks! and if your interested  in seeing that post click here .

Although I hated the feeling of something on my lips and the fear or licking it just made me pewk I still wanted something to add a little colour as in a "tint" hence the reason I got these.


I first tried them last year at work and thought "ooooh I like these, they feel like nothing on my lips!" I personally loved them because I had a new tester to put out so I tried it btw don't try lip product testers I put this on my hand then on my lips we used to advise this to the customers but they never listened so don't go there! 

 I bought one initially but then got the other since I wanted a more orange base 

 As far as texture goes it goes on very sheer and gives a nice look its almost gel like and is buildable to the intensity you want I usally like to layer made to order  lipstick on top for a wearable look.


My overall verdict:

I find them good if you want to brighten your complexion and lips but don't want to go mad, they are really sheer but can easily intensify it. I do have one issue though and this is usually the case with most lip tints and it is that they are very drying on the lips and you must have really smooth moist lips before hand so if you drink alot of water you will be ok but other wise you may find your self dying for a lip balm.


No comments: