Monday 27 September 2010

In and Out

I have had the most hectic week!!!!!!! but its all calmed down now I moved rooms lol and repainted the room I share with my sister.

I moved upstairs due to lack of space between my uni stuff and her uni stuff :s so I decided to repaint my room and separate our bunk beds ,Yes I did say bunk beds I used to sleep on the top but for the last year slept upstairs but we have separated them to make it easier for me to climb lol I'm not 7 anymore! However it wasn't that easy since me and my sister accumulated so much paper work from our GCSE and A-levels and we never sorted it out we also had so many clothes and things we never used I didn't have much my self because I'm a fan of throwing things away or giving it away if I don't use it often but my sister tends to keep tings in case she needs it.

I told her that there would be no way she is keeping anything not important because she still has to think about all the stuff she uses and where to put it, so after all the tidying, sorting, pushing and heaving we finished and I will be posting a photo of our room soon to show my new makeup set up since the old one was just sooooo not working!


So in this post I will be mentioning some In's and Out's my first one! and im excited here we go!


In
Using my hands to apply foundation
Minimal makeup 
Berry coloured blush for fall
Chanel lipstick I still haven't posted it on it omg I'm so behind!
Elemis
having an organised wardrobe
Sued shoes and boots
Leopard print
H&M Angel :)
Out
Foundation brushes 
too much makeup at once 
skinny jeans
having a cold :(
stupid Oyster card renewal service online!

No comments: