Monday 20 September 2010

SBC Vitamine E gel

Ok, so I'm always on the hunt to find good creams lotions and all things skincare,  I usually find it hard to jump to another brand or try something new in case I break out, but one day I was watching QVC (my love) I happened to find  SBC on and I was interested since most of their products were gels in pumps.



I loved their minimal approach to the packaging to lower the price. I first layed my hands on them when my mum bought a set of different gels, Aloe Vera, propolis, arnica and collagen. I never got to try the other gels because my mum had given some as presents or was using them her self.

I used the Propolis and Arnica before and I  will do another review about them soon, but for now I will ramble about this amazing product.

I normally wouldn't actually tell people about this since I believe that a true beauty doesn't reveal her beauty secrets or go to potions but since I'm a beauty blogger I had to betray my self and talk about this much loved secret if mine.



So what is it?

Well its a moisturising gel that contains Vitamin E "A proactive skin smoothing moisturiser" it claims to be, and I have to say that I never in my life have I actually seen visible and texture change in the skin on my body like this before.

As some of you may be familiar with, some people tend to get these little tiny bumps on the back of there arms and tend to go a Little red, not a mad sight but not something  you want to have, I know nic from pixiewoo has them because she talked about it in one of their videos which I cannot remember oops!

So when I heard that this product is actually good for those areas and that its good for targeting bumpy skin I knew I had to grab it and try it out! I'm so glad I did because in just 3 days I realised and felt my skin had changed my sister even touched my arm and asked me "oh my how come they are so soft?" I was actually even more astonished since I didn't think anyone would realise, but to have touchably soft skin is amazing especially since there are so many products out there claiming to do so.

I have actually thought about quitting my Decleor and using this on my face instead, and since I suffer from lack heads I feel that if I use a water based gel it might help reduce  that and not clog up my pores ( I Don't know why but I feel like all creams have the tendency to clog up pores).

Nice little pump that doesn't let out too much :)


Texture:

The feeling of this product is like no other I feel like it really sinks in to my skin and gives it the drink it needs LOL,  I also don't feel it come off the next day if I have a shower or wash my arms.

Final thoughts:

It does tend to have slight sticky feeling but its not noticeable and after about 5 min it feels velvety. I was a little worried it wouldn't be as moisturising as my loccitan or decleor but I used it on my nose and I loved it. My nose tends to get patch but greasy dont ask me how but it shows when I put foundation on at the sides and the bridge while the ball area of my nose is shining on! I know could it be more complex?! I did actually wake up to find my nose smooth, moist and not shining .

I will definitely repurchase this, I love the non greasy feel to it and I love how it doesn't annoy my foundation when I blend it in.

Availability :QVC I got the 125ml in set of different gels from here but I will be getting the 500ml for £19.50. The best thing is that if you get don't like it or your skin doesn't seem to agree with it you can send it back within 30 days.

Sorry for the long review but it was worth the time it took for a thorough explanation, if you guys have a question about this product or any SBC products then leave a comments below and  I will get to you as quick as I can :)



2 comments:

Tali said...

Thank god im not the only one who loves QVC! My friends always laugh at me (3 of them are often modelling in the shows) but i can watch it for hours!!

Houda said...

trust me its the first thing I put on in the morning I love it especially for lazy shoppers like me lol or when I just dont have the time! xxx