Sunday 5 September 2010

style inspiration and copycat

I love Kim Kardashian's style its feminine, sexy and on trend shes safe with her clothes in the sense that she dresses to her body shape very well, although she is lucky because she has a teeny tiny waist  and a flat stomach, the envy of all women.

I try to incorporate my looks and styles like her because I think it works for me, even with her makeup we have the same skin tone so I feel I can pull of her looks.

One look that blew me away was the dress she wore by Herve Leger to Lala Vasquez's wedding and I just thought to my self "I have to know how to do this" and since I had a wedding to go to I really wanted to look my best, I didn't exactly wear what I am going to show you because of the time I had but I opted for this style, and if your interested here is how to can wear it too.




the dress :



This dress is from topshop the colour is cream, its tight and form fitting like her dress but has a little ruching.


she wore the gorgeous shoes by Christian Louboutin which cost alllooot!


you could settle for the babies! they are amazing but if you want to step it up a little you could get the Kurt Geiger ones

the cream or nude heel is in and it goes with anything


The style of earrings she chose was big, glamorous, full on and amazing I liked the way she used such big earrings and then didn't need to wear a necklace its adds that done up look without wearing too much jewelery for a wedding. above: New look, below: Accessorize

So here is are a few ways to try and adapt Kim's look without paying the price tag its simple easy to find and looks stunning.

As for makeup, well we all know how to do her makeup so many tutorials out there including mine so you have no problem trying to do her smokey eye.

P.S let me know in the comments for you like these types of posts x.

Good luck 


2 comments:

Tali said...

Her dress is more than hot... my god what a great color she chose. Great alternatives you picked out!!

Houda said...

thanks for the lovely comment glad you liked it can I say I had to restrain my self from trying to track her down in london lol how sad :S