Thursday 16 September 2010

A little bodyshop never hurt anyone!

I've always loved the body shop most of their products really worked for me the most favourable product I ever bought was the tea tree nose peel off mask I loved it so much I got my Friends addicted to it too! Then somehow it became discontinued "GOD I HATE THAT WORD" so I was forever sad and hope to this day they bring it back :(

Anyway in my recent hauling I decided I needed a new deodorant I won't explain why since that needs its own different post. I have had it for a while and a review will follow but lets just say this works!


This deodorant is by far the best it smells lovely and I really love the lasting power on this

I also had to pick up some wipes since I desperately needed some so I got these :)
I also decided to pick up this mascara I have heard a few nice tings about it so I thought I would give it a go :)



So far so good Its runny but not watery, I will probably give it a review in a few weeks

And Finally I just want to review a shampoo I've been using for a couple of weeks now, it is meant for oily hair but it seems to be fine for me I tend to get oily roots when I don't wash my hair for about 5 days. My sister had oily hair and so does my mum and they both love it. I love the smell it has, it feels like I'm having a shower in the forest clean leafy smells and a hint of cucumber it really leaves my hair fresh.



This shampoo also scores big points for me because of the paraben, silica sulphates and colouring free ingredients and since the sulphates have been removed I was expecting it to not lather nicely but it really does and removes all the oil and icky feeling you get. The best part is that I don't smell the shampoo frying on my hair when I heat style it !

Has anyone tried any of these products, how do you guys feel about paraben and sulphate free shampoo?



2 comments:

liloo said...

Slm alkm wr wb Houda,
I'm Liloo from France :)
I just discovered your blog mashaAllah and saw that you have a youtube channel :)
Hope that you'll propose more makeup on your blog :)
Thx a lot for this review about TBS products :)
xoxo

Liloo

Houda said...

thank you I will be doing picture looks too since I can explian more stay tuned thanks for following x