Monday 6 September 2010

Jewelery organising

I am a big fan of fashion jewelery I love how it goes with any outfit and you can keep on trend without breaking the bank. I do love the ocassional gold and silver but this is more of my go too stuff. I like to keep it out and see what I have and grab anything before I go to uni.
As you can see due to months of neglect it has become a pile of blinging mess and I couldn't stand it anymore so I decided to start over!

Whats I'm using is a jewelery stand from Accessorize I love the design it has that romantic femenine edge, it costs about about £18 I think they don't sell this one online although some shops may have them. click here to see the current version which is so much prettier.



Detailing is very pretty I love the base of it.
After I striped it all off I colour coded the little bits and pieces to make it easier to choose, and since it took me ages to see what I had it was kinda defeating the purpose, but I love how it looks now my dad says it looks like I have a jewelery shop, but it gives my table a nice look.

It looks lovely now :) all sorted and organised :)

and I bet you guys are wondering what my favourite pieces are, well these are ones I reach for the most
 This gold cuff is from Accessorize I got it last year and I'm in love with it I always wear this it goes with almost everything, I especially love that its a pale gold and not a yellow gold.




I love this bracelet mainly because I made it out of my friends ribbon that she had on the sweet boxes at her wedding, it has sentiment but also the gold and coral go so well :)

The last little piece I will show you is these little rose earrings they are just the cutest most adorable earrings, they add that extra touch to an outfit and especially when people come over and I don't know what to wear I I just pop these on and it looks perfect



What are your favourite pieces of jewelery to wear? leave them in the comments below.



No comments: