Saturday 9 October 2010

Bare minerals eyeshadows :)

Ever since my mum bought her Bare escentuals makeup from QVC I went over to her room and inspected the makeup that she had bought because I had never tried anything from QVC so I was a little skeptical. However Bare minerals turned out to be one of my favourite brands I had ever tried and here are a few eyeshadows that I own and a little review of them. 


I havent really come across many blogs that talk about bare minerals eyeshadows even though they truely ere amazing they actually have such a beautiful range of colours and the texture and lasting power of them is amazing I know that they can be foiled (used wet)  but I don't normally have time to do that so I wear them dry and they look just as pigmented.

Price: £13  from stores but will be cheaper to buy from QVC


These are the seven I have:





My current favourites are "Guilded taupe" and "Captivate" GT is a beautiuful skin tone tan colour and had shimmer its beautifull to give the skin some texture and a silky look especially if you don't want to go to bare with your cat eye. Captivate is stunning gold shimmery but not glittery looks like gold silk on lids the perfect finish that I love :)


Guilded Taupe 

Captivate

The next 2 eyeshadows are great for fall I love the intensity of it and the colours are just right I love how "Golden Earth" looks like chocolate powder. The "smokey diamond" is one not to miss you can wear it on its own for that 3D effect of multiple eyeshadows it has shimmer but not glittery chinky bits I would describe this as the mushroom colour of all time for me considering I loved mushroom by barry M.

Golden Earth (Chocolate brown eyeshadow with Micro fine Shimmer)

Smokey Diamond (The tone is correct to life here but the colour is a tad darker than person)

The next 2 are purple shades I really love "Seduction" its a beautiful muted purple not too in your face so you could wear it to work or university, the other purple shade is a little brighter and its a "bare minerals glimmer"when blended goes on more sheer.


Devotion

Seduction

The last eyeshadow of my collection is a beautiful frosty peach  with gold shimmer its very much like a Barry M fine glitter dust but I love to wear it with a plane lid and black eyeliner it really brightens the look especially if your bored with your cat eye :)

Flawless Diamond

Finally here are some swatches:

Top row: Smokey Diamond, Golden Earth, Seduction
Bottom Row: Captivate, Guilded Taupe, Flawless Diamond

Ok now I feel conetnt I have been wanting to finish this post for ages but was free in the day time to actually take the photos properly, I really love these eyeshadows they will last me ages .

Has anyone tried any Bare Minerals eyeshadows if so what do you guys think?


No comments: