Tuesday 5 October 2010

easy day makeup look

Ok, so today wasn't the best days for weather in London and as the gloomy days come along I feel like putting a little more effort into my makeup, it makes me feel better and using warm browns and "guilded taupes" makes me feel all warm inside.

I actually added the highlight at night because I wasn't really going to take photos but I really wanted some glow and since its dark makeup barely shows so if you think its too shimmery its because the flash makes sooooo shiny and flashy but in natural light it gives my skin a nice evening glow the rest of my makeup was the same.

Throughout the day I was wearing stereo rose MSF and if you don't know what that looks like you will find it here :)

What you will need:



  • Splashing lipglass MAC
  • Peachstock lipstick
  • By candlelight MSF and Campaign Diamond by Bare minerals
  • L'oreal Million Lashes mascara
  • NYX palette I used the brown and the light peach not the coral
  • Bare Minerals Guilded taupe
  • Buxom lashliner
  • MAC feline eyeliner



Because I used only 2 eyeshadows it doesn't take that long to do I first patted the "Guilded taupe" and then blended the brown from the NYX pallette (you can use any warm brown of your choice) I then added a little of the light peach as a higlight, lined my eyes with buxom lashliner and and topped it off with L'oreal Million lashes mascara.

For the face I used the Bare minerals Champaign Diamond Radiance and for highlight I used By Candlelight MSF.The foundation I used had worn off my then since I touch my face a lot in the day but I used Bobbi Brown skin foundation and By Terry concealer in shade 3.

I love the lip combo of peachstock and splashing lipglass its a nice nice but more fleshy than dead just right for me and my medium skin :)

Have fun with it I know it was a bit rushed but I wanted to show what I wore today since it made me feel so happy :)


    No comments: