Wednesday 3 November 2010

Autumn Talk

OK so Autumn is a little blah for me I prefer winter because you know what your getting if its cold, with this season I get confused hot and cold at the same time rushing through the underground ugh! how I hate that at least with winter you know to wrap up and you will stay warm and not get all hot and bothered!

So anyway as I am going through the Autumn here's a few things that keep me going lol and get me excited about it :)





I love these facecharts from the MAC felines collection I didn't actually buy anything from the collection but I loved the looks I already own a few of these types of colours like BarryM (deep green No 14) and some nice blacks and browns love MAC's teddy eye kohl

Ive also been loving a this beautiful Faux fur Gilet from Dorothy Perkins its a good piece to have in the autumn is keeps you warm without getting too hot ( good ventilation) lol 


I also want to get this gorgeous bag not everyone can afford to splash on designer handbags but I think Next have got this bag just right its supposed to be a copy of the Mulbery Alexa the perfect Autumn bag to go with any outfit even to work :)

What have you guys been enjoying this Autumn ?


No comments: