Friday 19 November 2010

EOTD and OOTD Eid Outfit

HAppy eid to everyone who celebrates it I had a good day and I went to visit my gran since we all go there and so do my uncles and aunties we got a little pass the parcle for the little ones which made them less bored lol as they clamied to me :).

I went to the frist prayer because I had to go out and I couldn't go to the others I made it just in time at 8 am phew! I didn't go with any makeup for 2 reasons I was going to the mosque = lots of men dont wanna be too distracting lol and I didnt really have any time, but I tool my trusty shades to hide the puffnyness in my eyes lol I felt quite free to be wearing not an inch of makeup and I didn't really care at that moment what people might have thought of my face whether I looked tired pale or whatever because I was going for one reason and that was to pray :) anyhoo lets get on with the pics!


Dress and headband : H&M
Pearl Necklace and Scarf: Primark
Jewelery: Dubai Gift

Hope you guys enjoyed that!

1 comment:

D said...

I love the way you wore the headband - so original!