Sunday 28 November 2010

oh baby its haulin haulin!

hey peeps I feel very sad that that some bloggers have stopped or are taking breaks from their usual blogging, and with all do respect they have the right to do that even I had my little dry spells but I guess I feel sad because I get used to their posts and coming home after a long and annoying day they seem like the perfect thing to read, even better than Grazia or Vogue or any fashion or beauty mag lets hope they regain that excitement that started them off and keep those horrid trolls away I love you bloggers you know who you are!

As some of you may know I loved my L'oreal mascara the Volume Million Lashes one, however mine dried out and I decided to get the new version "Volume Million Lashes Extra Black" and I love it just as much as the first one I don't know why but it gives them a lovely curl and great volume some people may not like it and some do, I happen to dislike the bristle brushes and I prefer the plastic comb brushes instead and this one is perfect.

I also got these beautiful wedge boots from Aldo my love! they were on sale I feel like they are my cheat to high fashion they were £80 and I got them for £44 !

 Aah lovely!
I also got this lovely hand cream I love this in the cold winter its the Ojon Tawaka Hand cream and   is such good quality it really does wonders for my hair and skin  it leaves a nice non greasy feel to the skin I have mentioned Ojon a number of times and I always come back to it :)
Velvet finish I love! and very moisturising


I happend to pop into my favourite store ever Primark and please spare the comments about that store I love it its affordable (cheap) is the wrong word and the quality of the clothes has improved a lot people never know im wearing anything from there because they assume that its going to be rags .

for some reason the photo won't rotate so please ignore that :)
again sorry about the angle
 
 The white one is very warm especially on these horribly cold days! the other thinner one is good for days when I get too hot in my coat. I have to say these clothes last me longer Zara clothes I actually haven't bought anything from Zara since 2005 and it was my coat which has sooo many stitches in it you wouldn't believe! but I love the cut of the coat so much I always wear it I  also spent £140 on it so I'm not any hurry to replace it.
What have guys got recently?


No comments: