Monday 29 November 2010

style inspiration and copycat

Tis the season to be glamourous and since the holiday season is round the corner and girls will be hosting parties and there will be familty gatherings I decided to look at a few inspirational outfits for the trend of sequins I absolutly love them! I feel like they can really make you look perfect and effortlessly glamorous!

Any who else would I choose other than Kim K for my style inspiration, earlier this year she wore this beautiful Navy Blue sequin dress by Camila and Marc Roma at the beach bunny event.

 

So here are few of my picks I actually went to westfeild today and saw these and they look lovely!


I know they all black but to be honest its the most flattering way to wear these this amount of sequins without looking like a disco ball but its all really easy to wear them if its black.

How are you guys wearing sequins this season?

 

No comments: