Sunday 5 December 2010

The scent of love

Hey everyone hope you all are having fun on the snow and not sleeping on trains! Poor people who had to do that I feel so bad for them I nearly slipped and fell my self so I guess It hits us all.


On with today's lovely product I decided to give this a little ramble I love it so much and I wanted it for ages and finally got it for my birthday in July and to be honest I was shocked as anything to get it because its so expensive but it was a gift so no guilt there lol. I am talking about Chanel Chance a beautiful light fragrance that expresses luxury and indulgence in a spray I love that feeling of an expensive perfume the depth of the flavours the different levels and notes that only a high end perfume can have forget about these horrible celeb smells a good well done perfume is the way to go.
Chanel xxxxxx
Now I'm not suggesting by any means that you go and splurge on perfumes but don't get caught into buying lots of cheap ones that can smell really synthetic and "air freshneshnerish"

This is not the original Chanel chance this the Au tendre pink one it smells like flowers but not roses and I really dislike rose it had some fruitiness's to it but not an overpowering sweetness like miss Dior Cherie which i thought I liked but didn't really its wearable and I always spray it on after a shower and makes me all warm and fresh at the same time

Have you guys tried any Chanel perfumes?

2 comments:

Muslimah for Jannah said...

Yes, I have chanel chance, eu de toilette and its really nice. More on the spicy side but its really long lasting and I feel very professional and important when I wear it :)

Houda said...

Tell me about it it kinda completes the outfit ryt x