Friday 17 December 2010

A polished love!

GUESS What I found!



I have been searching high and low for a good dupe of Chanel particuliere and I know peopla will say oh well you can get it off ebay but even though I wanted it that badly I wasnt prepared to beg for it and pay P&P for it.

I thought to my self why hasn't a single british drugstore cosmetics brand made a colour similar like OPI and other american brands why haven't these companies been clever and actually made a popular colour.

I was thinking this until 2 days ago when I poped into superdrug for a little browsing and I saw a new makeup stand that looked all nice and colourful and the banner read "Accesorize" I had heard some where before that they were coming out with a makeup line. I looked at the nail section and there infront of me was that famous colour appropiately called "Truffle"
In real life it has a brown tint to it just like the Chanel one 

The texture is very thin so you need 2 to 3 coats to get a good colour on but I dont mind because that means I can layer thin coats and keep it for longer without getting imprints

Here is a link for a swatch of Chanel particulier so you can see just how similar it is

Cost: £5
If your taupe mad like me then go out and get yours!




No comments: