Thursday 23 December 2010

Elimis Lovin...

Hello lovelies I have been really overwhelmed with the revision and work I have to do due to my tests in January therefore no going out but staying at home looking at books and questions and calculations! However that does not stop me from getting what I need lol and one great place to go is QVC. I know its very tempting to go mad and buy everything especially the TSV "Today's Special Value" and your hooked but I have to say I do have some control I don't really buy something unless I need it but Elemis is such an expensive and luxurious brand I would be stupid not to get it.

I Was also tempted by the Elemis Melting Cleanser Gel, new and exclusive to QVC before the Elemis salons get it, plus it removes makeup so I'm hoping to love this as much as I love my Alpha-H Triple action cleanser.


On to the goodies!

Pro collagen marine cream, Skin Nourishing body lotion, Melting cleanser gel, Exotic Frangipani Monoi Bath and shower cream, Frangipani Monoi moisture melt.and a medium silver bag to put it all in!

Gooodiiess!



I have been having problems with my skin I suffer from blackheads and the occasional breakout at that time of the month I feel like I have a combination sort of skin but more on the direr side since the only place that gets oily is my nose and the sides of my nose on my cheek area. 

I want to try these in the near future after I finish all the products I am currently using and I will what happens I Will be posting a blog post about my current skin care and what I will be changing.

I am excited about trying the Melting cleanser gel mainly because I want to see if it beats my top favourite makeup remover Alpha-H Triple action cleanser it doesn't foam or dry out my face I don't breakout like I used to when I was using the Kiehl's Yerba Mate Tea facial wash which really stripped my skin.

Have you guys tried any Elemis products?


2 comments: