Tuesday 7 December 2010

wishlist: High Fashion faves and Chanel dreams

I was browsing today for a new purse since mine is bulging due to the amount of cards and stuff I carry around and somehow I always seem to have lots and lots of pennies but lately I have been taking the time to look for the change when I pay for something and not care if I'm hogging the Que :)


So I came across these desirable items from Miu Miu and to be honest I may not actually buy anything from there which doesn't break my heart but I like to dream and inspire my style with the big players in fashion so I chose these on my wishlist....


The following product I have wanted for a while and I think the time to get it will come soon lol since I have played with it a few times at selfridges I like the consistency and how it looks not to orange and not to muddy.


Whats on your wishlist?

No comments: