Wednesday 15 December 2010

A lipsmacking haul!

Yes as the title suggets its all about lips I hauled a few goodies that have become my loves !

Bare Minerals is really one of the top makeup brands for me I don't feel guilty using them I have developed a worry about what I put on my face and often feel like I should be looking to use the more natural based products or products without parabens.

So trying out their lipglosses was a must for me both my sister and I love them and they smell like toffee, they have some stickyness to them but its bot overly sticky to the extent where you get that string effect.

Here they are in flash

 2 Bare Minerals Lipglosses and a lovely lipliner from MAC

CupCake and FruitCocktail
CupCake and FruitCocktail

swatches with flash C and F

 Since my lips are so pigmented the pink one "fruit cocktail" looks really deep and bright on me and the other more peachy one"cupcake" looks like my lips but better wuth a little tint of colour, on lighter lips the colours are more true 

Texture:
 The glosses have a little stick to them but no stringing effect and the shine lasts about 3 to 4  hours, I feel like they smell similar to mac with a littl vanilla toffee scent but its not over powering, What makes me happy is that they are 100% natural and are not damaging to the skin.

MAC Lipliner in REDD "bright orange based red or a true red"
The next thing I picked up was a MAC lipliner I wanted to wear a red lip to a girly gathering and I wanted to have that 50's look but I felt like its would be a waste to buy a whole lipstick since I rarely wear it.

Have you guys tried any of these products before?



No comments: