Thursday 3 June 2010

Summer nails: Leighton Denny Bronzed Babe

So as the days go by pages go by too, and these pages are full of formulas questions and many many things to learn and while these pages will lead me to a successful life they are pushing me to the edge which is why I have decided to do a post.

I havn't done one since mid may and even though I am longing to blog and just do what I want besides studying I still have a 2 more left YAY!

On  a bronzer note I have been loving Leighton Denny's nail laquer in Bronzed Babe, and the funny thing is that this colour isn't all that gold orange bronze its more pinky (which I love), it has a pearl finish not glittery at all!
It gives that tanned affect but without looking obvious metallic copper (urgh). What is your favourite bronze nail colour now?

No comments: