Wednesday 9 June 2010

MAC HAUL! Pret a papier

YAY! Its haul time again I loved this collection purely because it was a natural collection but with a spot of colour I loved the chromagraphic pencils which were something I always wanted because they so diverse.

However I was hoping tha packaging looked more like the promotional photos but hey wat you ganna do?

So I popped over to MAC and spoiled my self a little I rarely buy this much at one time but the collection really took me !

So here is a low down of what I got complete with Photos and swatches!

Nail Laquer: Originality and Brown Bag
Brown Bag
It deserves 2 Photos!!!!!!!
Originality
Chromagraphic Pencils: NC15/NW25 ,NC30/NC35
Lipsticks: Dressmaker Dressmaker, Made to Order
Dressmaker Dressmaker
Made to Order
NOT FROM THE PRET A PAPIER COLLECTION: Azalea Blossom: Blush Ombre
Stunning!!!!!
It looks like its really light but on me it is very pigmented and I am NC30 and especially if you add in more purple AMAZING!

No comments: