Monday 7 June 2010

Review: Lipocils By Talika eyelash conditioner

Hey everyone so I have decided to do a reivew on this product purely because it did give my lashes extreme length compared to my original length and the results did not take that long to show.

I purchased mine at space NK I think they are the only stores who stock Talika in the UK otherwise you can buy it online from other internet based retailers.



Anyway on with the product, I actually used this last summer for about 2 months Talika claim that if you use this for 30 days you will have significantly longer and softer lashes. The result was indeed true I had longer more curled lashes that normal and what really made me realise how much they changed was when I curled them and then applied mascara and boy did they look fake!!! in a good way ! My sister even asked me if I was wearing false lashes what a complement! 


The brush is a little rough on the lashes but would make a good brow brush :)


My overall verdict:

I did like the results but the fact that this product has so many parabens really freaks me out, and since
I used to really rub it in to my lashes for maximum affect I wish I hadn't. Now I know I wear mascara and makeup and most of them are full of parabens but this product I used to sleep with and wear before makeup and since its a gel it will absorb much faster into the skin compared to a mascara that barely touches the skin.

I Also stopped using it because I didn't want to get used to it too much and depend on it to have long lashes rather I would prefer to stick to a good old bit of mascara on and the odd natural looking lashes every now and then plus in the long term is better for me :)

Note: Unfortunately at the time of using this product I did not take before and after images of my lashes as I did not have this blog sorry :(

This product is priced at £20 at Space NK let me know if you have tried lipocils xxx

No comments: