Tuesday 8 June 2010

Pretty Product: L'occitane Ultra Rich Cream

So today I'm going to talk about one of my most loved Pretty Products and its a body cream, now these days we seem to forget or not bother about body creams and lotions especially since we wear clothes that sometimes stick to us or wipes off the cream we applied ( I don't know about you guys but it happens to me).


The usual body creams I used to go for were Body Shop Body Butters I actually went through a few and collected them because of the vast amount of variaty they had it was fun in way, but after a while I absolutely hated them, to me they were so overated and so useless I used to put it on and the next day wait for some amazing softness to occur but when I had a shower I could feel all of it coming off and it felt slimy, at that moment I was put off forever!



I then started using Vaseline and Dove and all those Drugstore brands but it Wasn't enough for me I wanted something better. So I discovered L'occitane (say Locsitan) and I initially started using their Lotions which where good very moisturising and absorbed quicly into my skin but when it finshed I wanted to try something different. Then came along the Ultra Rich cream and GUESS WHAT! I love it to bits!

WHY! Well because I suffer from dry elbows, knees, ankles and sometimes legs so I really wanted a rich thick cream that absorbed easily and did not leave an icky residue.



My thoughts:

Have my dry areas improved? YES
Does it absorb quickly into my skin? YES
Does it leave an icky residue the next day when I was my legs ? NO
Is it worth the price? YES for £25 you get 200ml PLUS it will last you ages!
Would I repurchase? YES
What is so good about this cream? It has 25% Shea Butter in it!!!!! and that is why it works so well this product has such a high percentage of one the most amazing moisturising natural products.



I use this cream every night before I go to bed, and If I feel like it I will put on in the morning but  to get the real benefits of this cream you should exfoliate everyday which I do, I use my St Ives body scrub and it just adds the cherry on top!

Leave you questions or reccomendations below  x

Houda :)

No comments: