Saturday 12 June 2010

Products I regret buying :( (Not pretty Product)

I actually love these types of posts the most, they are also probably the most beneficial to me and people in general. When someone does a video or post I never hesitate to click on it I alwasys ( I mean come on who would give up the chance to save a few quid or maybe even more on beauty products).

So these products really disappointed me,although it was eintierly my fault and I urge people NOT TO BUY PRODUCTS YOU HAVE NOT READ ABOUT OR THOUGHT ABOUT BEFORE HAND. As 2 of these products would not be here today if I had read about it or at least researched it before because the chances are someone somewhere has tried them.

The first product on the list is the Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Supplement I actually bought this when I bought my skin foundation, BUT I had not intended to buy this, the lady at the counter who matched me tried to shuffle some on me and she said "this will help reduce any pigmentation or dark ashy areas" so since I had a little of those I thought I would give it a go I payed £37!!! for  this and I used it for a month as it claimed that my problems would be reduced in that time. To be honest I didn't see a significant change and It left my skin feeling as though I had egg dried all over it.

The texture is very slimy it looks like saliva when ou squirt it out of the bottle and it was just so repulsive and I couldn't put on my makeup or other creams properly it would mix in to it and form a paste.


YSL French Manicure Pen Kit

I bought this thinking  it would give perfectly done french tips because it had the white pen, and I actually thought it would be like (tippex) I used to put that on my nails to do a french manicure I loved the idea of being able to pen it, but the reality was that it wasn't as good as I expected. The white pen's formulation was very weak and you needed multiple strokes which then made it messy :(

It was difficult to use and I just shoved it in the draw. The pink pen wasn't any better the brush wasn't flexible enough and the formulation was gloopy. How much I paid ? £32 What a WASTE!!


Salt Of The Earth

I wanted a Natural Deodorant to use on my under arms since I never use anti-persperants I had been using natural deodorants for a while most from Holland and Barrets but they discontinued all the ones I used and stupid me didn't have any backups. This was my only option and I thought since it's a salt its bound to work but it didn't. NO odor eliminated or neutralised at all it was useless salty water !


Has anynone tried these products?

No comments: