Saturday 19 March 2011

Spring dress

I love that spring is approaching us, despite being very slow we do get our sunshine spells and when they come I like to whip out a few items that I love that add that extra spring feeling to my day

I bought this beautiful flowy dress from Primark last year and everyone loves it, I don't know if they have anything like now but I'm sure yo can find this flowy design anywhere.

 so feminine and elegant the quality of this dress is lovely I always try not to wear it because I love it so much! One friend even told me it reminds her of Chanel......aaaw I think so too :)

I love that light dusty pink it colour

Cute little bow to add that stylish finish

everything is so dainty and so meeeeee!

and finally a satin sash to sinch in the waist 

Its hard to believe its from Primark! That store has definitely come along way hasn't it? I really hate it when people say negative things about it that don't make sense like "Oh its rubbish quality!" or "I never find anything good!" there is always something there and these days we can't all afford to spend £40 on a  dress especially a student like me, at the same time even I know that Primark items don't always last but that is where you learn to tell what will last, what has good stitching and what might need restitching if you really like that item :)

No comments: