Sunday 6 March 2011

Ever changing Lancome

Hey lovelies!

Me and my grandma were rummaging through her old stuff in my room that she kept and she found this very very old Lancome eye shadow duo and I have to say I was shocked at how its changed to its sleek and smooth black look it has now.

I'm not entirely sure how old this one but it could be about 20 years old, I didn't dare test it on my eyes but I swatched it on my hand to see how it looked and if it still showed pigment.

My grandma said I could have it but I just thought I would keep it as a souvenir since I love make-up so much :)

Enjoy the pics x






Current Lancome packaging 
Has anyone else got any old make-up from their mums or other relatives please share! I think its cool to see how packaging has changed through out the years or even if it hasn't!!

No comments: