Tuesday 22 March 2011

Body smoothing

Hey everyone!

I have been wanting to try a body brush on the dry and harsh areas on my skin such as elbows and knees, I also have a little bumpyness happening on my arm on the outer side so I thought a little body brush from the Bodyshop might do the trick.



I have known for a while that the best way to smooth out your body and make it all soft is by exfoliating regularly but somehow I kept delaying getting a body brush. I have some exfoliating gloves, you know the ones that are made of nylon which works pretty well on normal skin,

However I felt that I needed something tougher on my difficult areas hence the brush, in the past I have something similar it was a rough mitt that I bought from a Turkish festival alooong time ago now and I don't know where to get it from any more.


It got mashed up on the way home :S but after I used it wet the shape came back again :)

But the best thing about this, is that you can also use outside the shower dry on your skin to motivate blood flow and make your skin glow. I remember seeing on TV that Scarlett Johansson does it to make her body glowy and stimulate blood flow.



I personally love that idea I tried it and it did make a difference I felt more of a difference in how my body felt rather than my skin but you must take care to brush towards your heart not away.

So far I have used this brush a few times but I will keep you guys updated on how my dry areas are doing with this brush.


Has anyone tried a body brush?


No comments: