Wednesday 23 March 2011

AOTD Aldo Earrings

Hello people!

I haven't done an AOTD in ages probably since last summer I guess with university and all the chaos I wore less jewellery and accessories when I was going out.

I cannot get over the detailing of the keys look how intricate it is! 

I should probably call it accessory of the week lol since I have been wearing these all week and I absolutely love them! I got them from Aldo for .....................................£4 only! and they are pretty sturdy and I even slept with them.


This is how the keys look from behind, I love these soooooooo much!

I prefer this type of clasp not the pin ends that spike your ears, I like the curved shape it doesn't press in to my earlobe.

What do you guys think? Have you tried any jewellery from Aldo?

2 comments:

Sana said...

SOOOO adorable! I love them! x

Houda said...

thanx!!! xxx i just saw ur M&S post I have to say I love their bras soooo good but I don't go there much only for that but I love the things u got nice :)