Thursday 17 March 2011

Glammed up Technology

Hey everyone!

So a few months ago I got this external hard drive to store all my uni stuff, blog stuff and any other things that were accumulating on my Laptop since it was getting a bit slow and wasn't dealing too well with the things on it.


I purchesed this online at PC world without even knowing it was going to look like all I knew was that it had 500GB of space so I got it. I also wanted it to be as small as possible I wanted the biggest space but without having to plug it in.

I also wanted it to be portable which is why I got it too. But I never knew it was going to look this chic!



I am not much of a pc geek lol, but I like my Tech things to be easy to use, you don't need a special CD to install, you just have to set it up and follow the instructions I was so shocked at how easy it was!

 Cute little cable :) NO PLUGS!

 You can fit a whole load of stuff I personally don't think that I will be filling it up any time soon though

ahhh the lovely warranty :) 
I also love the security feature that it comes with you can add all your personal photos, or documents and protect them with a password I personally haven't added the security feature yet because I am waiting to fill up my memory card lol.  

Has anyone found a Chic yet useful Tech gadget like this?


No comments: