Thursday 20 January 2011

Bargain of all time!

Hello readers!

Guess what I came across a while ago, I actually have had these for ages but only found them a week ago and remembered how amazed I was at them and I found them at POUNDLAND! I know some of you may be thinking hmmm what was she doing in poundland and I agree I don't advise going there for food or anything like although I know people who buy milk from there!

But I like to buy paper plates and cups, cleaning things like clothes because they can be pretty cheap and since I buy a lot it saves a few ££'s I also think its sometimes good for kids since the ones I know will be happy with anything but also don't mind tearing a toy to pieces so it doesn't bother me much lol.

So one day while I was browsing I came across these!

LASHES!!!!

Yes I found lashes at £1 each and they look pretty good they have different variations I bought 4 and gave one away but I was really shocked to see them and at such a cheap price they are a bargain.


They are definitely not human hair but I don't care for that since I wear them on occasion, I also buy lashes when ever I can so they end up as back ups for when I do makeup on brides or as a gift.
As for the glue I dumped them I don't trust or dare to put that cheap glue near my eyes so I just use the eyelure lash glue that I have from other lash sets.

Have you guys tried these before?


No comments: