Tuesday 1 February 2011

MIA

As some of you May have realised I have been dry on blogging and its not due to be losing interest I'm just so busy I don't have the time to take photos of the things I use or like.

I do miss blogging though I love reading other peoples blogs I was inspired to a little update post like Sana and just mention a little about what I have been up to!

I am currently loving the Korres lip butter I got a few months ago I did a post on it before and I have to say it really does keep  my lips healthy and gives them a nice tint of healthiness to them too.

As far as my eating habits I have been pretty bad eating too many treats and not enough fruit and veg or water I don't know whats happening to me but I just seem to not like anything like that as much hopefully I'll get back to liking them again since my body reacts to eating bad food very quickly I notice my skin changing within 3 days when I drink more water.

I am an Arab and the current happenings in the middle east have allot of impact on me I m happy that Tunisia and Egypt are finally standing up to the oppression by their leaders and fighting for their rights may god be with them.

I haven't been buying anything much really but I have been enjoying all of what I have and rediscovering my makeup and skincare.

However in terms of skin care I have been OK exfoliating everyday has made a big difference in my skin I am contemplating whether or not I should get the Clarisonic I am tempted but the price tag keeps pulling me back and the fact that Space NK sell them doesn't help at all!

I have been enjoying looking after my feet I contracted a verruca from someones house DAMN IT but I have been following the instructions from my research and it seems to be going they are VERY PAINFULL! and it really annoys me because I have to take care not to touch it when I moisturise my feet.

I also recently started to wear minimal makeup and focus on making my skin look good rather than eyeshadow etc, using products like NARS Illuminator in the past I liked the MAC strobe cream but I find the strobe cream nice when I wear cooler scarfs they are both really good but if I feel really yellow and colourless I choose the NARS one.

For some reason I have developed a keenness to making guests to feel really comfortable at my home I feel like tings need to be perfect, I need to have specific things when people come over like the right appetisers, food and deserts some people may say its sad lol but I think its just my attention to detail growing. could it be  because I know one day I will be having my own guests and I want to be the hostess with the mostest? who knows but I think its fun and I love it when people make an effort when I come to their house and I have Friends who really do so why shouldn't I ?

Lastly on the note of hair removal I have to say that sugaring has been really good for me and I use it all the time now I used to find it annoying and tricky but will a little patience and determination you can get amazing results and its perfect I never use a razor EVER! and as a result I never get itchy under arms or legs that eventually get soar and irritated 

What has everyone else been up to?

2 comments:

Sana said...

YAY definitely do this! I want to know more about bloggers and I think this is a great way to get to know them better :) xxx

Houda said...

Thanx il do more as time passes xxxxx