Monday 21 February 2011

What have I been up too?

Its crunch time for me it gets hectic this time of year all the courseworks and revision gets worse too much to juggle I have just been drowning in it! I still am but I have neglected my blog for a while and I miss it after all it is my secrete getaway lol. As far as beauty life goes I have been using my

Bobbi Brown skin foundation
Urban Decay Naked Palette
Stereo Rose MSF/Joues contraste blush in Caprice (I think) very old now
Buxom Gel Liner (in Leather)
No mascara only rarely L'oreal Million lashes
Bobbi brown Creamy Concealer and corrector
Korres Pomegranate  lip balm

I also bought a lovely purse from Cath Kidston when it was on sale


 soooo lovely! 

My craving for Chocolate has been at its peak at the moment and I have been resulting to this

Nutella!

And since I have been studying so hard my mind steers towards making random things in terms of food and i remmebred how I wathed TV chef Giada make these stuffed olives fried in batter SERIOISLY THE BEST! but they only taste nice fresh I will look for the recipe but im sure if you google "Giada stuffed Olives" you can find it





we decided to do a few prawns too :) YUMM!

I recently have been loving this stunning nail polish by MAC its from the Pret a papier collection I really can't find the bottle to write the name since I changed it yesterday but I wrote about it here

 Stunning!

I also found this in the post lol from Sky could they get any desperate?
haha WATCH E! 

And to finish off I had to show you these beautiful flowers I saw at Hilton towers in Mayfair my uncle came over so we went to visit him but this was the highlight of my evening :P

pretty! I know someone who would love these too you know who you are!


I hope to post a few more of my random photos of what I have been doing xx


No comments: