Thursday 13 January 2011

Making my life easier!

As a uni student I am always in a hurry in a rush and in a mess sometimes lol "rarely" so I often get all my things jumbled up in my bag my earphones, my purse little things like nose spray or even my phone.

I also often like to change my bag every now and then so when my mum bought this for me I thought it would be a  really good to organise all my stuff.

I got this from QVC and at the moment it has an introductory price as the photo shows below
 Comes in a variaty of colours!


Keeps everything in order and not floating around in my bag!

I thinks its good for all types of people not just uni students like me if your looking to keep your bag organised and everything easily obtainable without panicking as you look for oyster card on the bus!

Do you think its what you need in your bag share your thoughts!


2 comments:

OmAbdullah said...

I have one similar to this! I got it from QVC in the usa. Love it! Sooo helpful. I'm not a uni student, but like you said this is useful for everyone. Now i so easily switch bags! without a sigh or moan haha

Houda said...

yay happy to know you like it too!