Monday 17 January 2011

Discovering new things

I recently stumbled across these at The Body Shop and what drew me towards them was the thought of applying a lotion rather than a cream for the morning I hate the feeling of clothes and oil or cream at the same time it feels like its limiting my movement so I thought a spray lotion would do me good.

I also wanted the spray mist because it smells amazing and in the summer and winter it would be good to wear when people come over and I don't want to wear perfume.


I love the apricot smell of the finishing mist, but the lotion's Jasmin smell is a bit off a put off, it is moisturising  though despite its thin feel it does a good job of sinking in.



Have you guys tried any of these products?


1 comment:

Sana said...

They seem right up my street! Will give them a smell when I get a chance :) x