Monday 10 January 2011

Asos Haul

SO before Christmas I ordered some things off Asos since I was glued to books and revision! which really drained me this time. I was also eager to get my hands on a snood I was so jealous of seeing others all warm and wrapped up with their noses warm except for me :( its the worst part I hate to get cold because the following day I will end up sneezing and getting a runny nose!

I also wanted a good natural lip balm that is as good as my shizen lip serum but is a little more hard wearing  for the winter you know, a little more durable on chapped lips but I didn't want no petroleum jelly rubbish so here's what I got.



 I got this because I heard a lot of good things about korres and its natural appeal, I liked the fact it had Shea butter and rice wax and was mineral oil free. I do believe however that there are better lips balms out there but for £6 I thought it was pretty good.

I got the colour pomegranate a slight Coral pink colour  that gives a soft tint to lips, I find that this does do a good job of moisturising lips, I feel that for the winter when you want staying powder its good to use butters or natural waxes like this. The consistency is very creamy and moistens lips pretty good I didn't wear this today but my lips haven't gone worse despite me having a cold.




The lovely colour gives tired and dull lips a nice pop of colour to brighten the complexion and give a healthy look

Next on my shopping list was a good snood I was browsing and I saw this and didn't waste any time in getting it I LOVE this so much its so warm cosy and the prefect comforter when waiting at a cold bus stop in the dark. It feels so soft not scratchy at all the only thing that annoys me a teensy bit is that its wipes my blush off


So soft and cosy xxx

here's a pic of me wearing it


ahhh complete luxury!
I finally decided to treat my self to this beautiful ring by Oasis it was £10 but I thought it would be much cheaper than buying something real or much more high end.

My mum was skeptical about the little gems falling out, she was right but I painted around 6 coats of clear Nails Inc top coat all over the rings surface and it worked not a single gem out of place its amazing what you can do with a little nail polish!

rather patch pic of the ring as soon as I got it


so lovely adds that perfect touch to an outfit

Did you guys like anything in particular in this post? let me know in the comments!


 

No comments: